View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 10:48 AM   #8
Camarac
The Grinch

Camarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant future

lmao how is this a reach? you guys are legit delusional. lemme break it down for you dumbfucks. take away the flowery bullshit in each line and it boils down to the same exact concept. one had 12 words, the other guys 11. lets look at the word choices used by Jab here.

Cash
take the Head Off a Haunt like the end of Scooby Doo

Jab
take the face off a fraud like the Scooby Doo team

there's literally three words that aren't absolutely fucking identical, and the 'face' one just got switched for a synonym of the same word pretty much. the "fraud" bit rather than HAUNT (which is what made the line so good originally, when Cash did it btw) doesnt even sit as well in the actual context of "Jab's" line BECAUSE INF WAS UNDER THE ALIAS HAUNT AT THE TIME, IDIOTS.

there's really no fucking debating this one.

this is as close to a word for word bite as Orc/Resin sinking ship shenanigans. i dont give a fuck if it was intentional or not, i like Jab, but he's clearly read that at some point and it's stuck in his mind and he's used it. against Inf. its clear as day. tell me i'm lying? this is obvious. aint noway that weird concept reach got done twice by two separate chimps on the same keyboard on the same website. odds are way against it, @DMS to quantify it somehow maybe but that doesnt happen. its a bite. straight up. sorry Jab but you got got
Camarac is offline   Reply With Quote