View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 06:16 PM   #53
Mac

Battle Record: 7-12

Mac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
You asked why I think the "mandate is doing no good" , when I didn't say that. I said there shouldn't be a mandate. That's not the same thing. I don't think there should be a mandate, I think it should be a choice.

I think the incorrect use of the mask actually worsens the possibility of other diseases that spread on surfaces. Think about it, do you generally touch your face/head MORE or LESS while wearing the mask. Even if you ONLY factor in taking it on or off, the answer is more. Never mind adjusting it a million times. That's just common sense.

Here's one of the MANY articles that outline the same
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/re...e-masks-163228

2/3 health related issues regarding anything, are you dense? it's your choice what medical procedures get done to you, there's never been a mandated vaccine in history. It's an experimental product. LOL @ you thinking any human anywhere needs to argue why "forcing an experimental vaccine into me against my will" is a bad thing. Fuck outta here you trollin

yea.. assumed you thought it wasnt any good cuz u said there shouldn't be a mandate.. my point still stands tho, im sure there MIGHT be collateral effects due to wearing face masks, but the positive effects outweight any of those potential consequences

anyhow.. not gonna change ur mind bro, hope you don't get COVID cuz ur ass will be spreadin that shit around irresponsibly. also, I never said anything about vaccines, so Fuck outta here
Mac is offline   Reply With Quote