Old 01-16-2018, 09:16 PM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea inno got it pretty much.

i was a teenager when i texted

i havent texted in probably a decade though. maybe a random topical here and there, and drunk keys. thats it though. but text never did it for me, it was a vehicle to get me into rapping itself, but text showed me i was a shit writer, so i went the production route instead. plus RL (rapleagues) had the dopest ranking system. since i was a shit writer and text was so big and peoples names were so generic you could bite ridiculously. which i did tremendously. the main reasoning was moving up the ranks. it was like a game. but word ill nik-a, kung, pulse, and others would be high up in the rankings, so i'd try to get a battle with them. because win or lose, their ranking being so high would boost my own ranking.

but anyways i turned my biting of text bars, into biting of music. aka sampling. but then i actually got good at it. so i stuck with it.

but even music has moved past what i do. everything is trap now. blah blah

but yea, the best thing i did in life was get off social media. i'm still on twitter but its basically a news feed, i rarely tweet. just browse it while shitting and on my lunch break

but facebook is a major killer of forums. alot of forums just turned into facebook groups.