Old 01-02-2018, 09:16 AM   #30
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Word this was an outstanding book. Lots of great ideas

Honestly I only disliked a few of them, mostly the shorter ones as they didn’t have to much context

Loved the one about choosing your own after life before you died. Thought that was very interesting and telling lol. Even in the after life niggas get bored and complacent? Word lol.
What I found interesting about the subjunctive is almost how predictable that scenario is. As soon as I started reading and realized the plot, I thought to myself, man I wouldn’t want to see my self more or less successful than I am now. I mean dam that’s a scary perspective to think about. I mean imagine I have thoughts of what ifs all the time. Some good but most bad so I imagine that scene would not be good one to experience over an eternity. Lol

Dope book 4/5......I didn’t like that he kept mention god as a she. Fuck that bullshit
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote