View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 03:45 PM   #112
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

allen one of my favorites actually

but yo

ill fucking legit pull up to his dusted double wide raised trailer w norah jones thumpin out the whip hop out.....crouch low......back against the trailer.....easing my way up the stairs....this piece of shit cant hear me....he wacking his sickening shriveled up little weiner to old @Neighbor battles with limp bizkit blaring out of an old Toshiba boom box I KICK THE FUCKING DOOR IN HEY FAGOT ..... just one more wordplay allen screams....NO....PUT THE KEYBOARD DOWN U DISGUSTING WIGGER...I slap the keyboard out his dirty jergens soaked hands .....LEMME SEE THIS SHIT....I look at the screen......fall brawl 2 from the archives is displayed...... U WERENT EVEN IN THIS TOURNEY U FUCKING SCUM BAG?! I keep reading..... @Neighbor... IM ERIC BISCHOFF WITH THE KLITCHNIKOFF...IF A CLIP GO OFF? WRAP A RIBBON ROUND THE BARREL .... U GET THE WHOLE GIFT...I slam the laptop shut before reading the whole bar...and grab allen by the throat...U WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS NEIGHBOR U FUCKING LITTLE DICK FAGOT....FUCKING START PUNCH HIS STUPID LITTLE BIRD CHEST W SHOT AFTER SHOT LOOK AT ME KING LOOK AT ME.... SAY ONE MORE BAR ABOUT SPORTS CENTER OR ALBANIAN CALIGRAPHY AND I SWEAR TO CHRIST ILL MARCH THRU THIS TRAILER PARK W A BATALLION OF ANGRY TEXT BATTLERS AN SET FIRE TO THIS LITTLE SHANTY TOWN THAT U REST UR LITTLE DIRT FUCKING HEAD....he bleeding all over me....GET THIS DIRT BLOOD OFF MY ANGEL SKIN U FUCKING SICKEN ME.....his gf roll out from under the bed.....she look sweaty and confused....IM LIKE HEY HO....DAFUQ U DOING DOWN THERE....GET THE FUCK OVER HERE....she start walking over to me in a backwards Russian bridge like the exorcist im like WHOA WTF WRONG W UR BITCH AL YO FAM I AINT INTO NO DEVIL VOODOO SHIT WHAT U DO TO THIS HO.....I look back at allen and he smiling w teeth missing...bleeding out his whole face....HA HAAH HAA ...YO AL WTF WRONG W U FAM WHAT U DO TO THIS BITCH!?? still smiling an laughing he look at me half conscious....ive been injecting barcotic wordplay directly into major corated artery....SHE IS A DIRECT PRODUCT OF TEXT IN HUMAN FORM........dog nah barcotic wordplay is not text my guy.....this aint right.....an u going to try and inject her with neighbor gun bars next?! U SICK FUCKING MANIAC .......so I fucking stomp her head in over...and over....and over until uterus pond soaks my boots....allen wailing NO U CANTTTTTTTTT I WAS SOO CLOSEEEEEEE.....then I fucking take a bayonet and ram it thru allen heart a huindred eighty nice times until he look like a weird beef piñata FUCK U FAGOT KNIGHT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I LOVE U SSO HARD
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote