Old 07-24-2021, 08:13 PM   #9
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I feel like I am the reason this guy deleted his links.

And I am very proud of that.

Did you cunts forget what we do here?

This is netcees. Fuck you and everything you stand for.
Don’t flatter yourself Witty, I knew you were a huge piece of shit before that post.

I had forgotten that this whole site is comprised of trolls in their mid-late thirties who cling to their “textcee” accomplishments for dear life and 90% have never even touched a real mic. Who have never even recorded an actual track, so why should I even indulge their opinion of my music? There’s very few opinions I respect here (Poet,Pharaoh I see y’all) but for the most part y’all are middle aged men hiding behind a username and hating on people for trying to build something greater than a text rap accomplishment list. Maybe it’s jealousy, maybe it’s just genuine self hatred that you’re trying to weaponize against others because of the miserable existences you live, but who’s to know? If y’all are trying to be comedians, you might want to try out some new gags because this troll shit isn’t chuckle worthy anymore. Leave comedy to the real comedians, shout out to Answer.

Fuck the majority of y’all
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote