View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 01:35 PM   #15
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Didn’t you just make it so more shitty people made money off of him though? Like he didn’t donate that money, he paid other people that either have his views or are willing to overlook them (views you obviously consider shit) to work towards their shitty views. As a vegan would you consider it a victory if your protesting made it more difficult for Arby’s to source cow meat so they had to save money and be more cruel?
i mean that's a pretty specific way of looking at it

what i meant was because we grew an overwhelming amount of support from the community and personal donations he was forced to spend more money than anyone ever to buy the election. so yeah, billboard space owners and commercial production people all got paid more, i don't know if they're shitty people, they might just be taking his money, im sure you could understand that happening a lot in the political world. but... that's all you can do when trying to win an election against someone with a ton of money. make him spend it all

in your example a protest against arby's would not be to make it harder for them to source cow meat. it would be to demand they not source cow meat. so no, if they were still sourcing cow meat, it would not be a victory
boof is offline   Reply With Quote