View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 06:56 AM   #4
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@V
I really liked the intro.
Dope multis, especially in the middle, though I thought the oven mitts line was a reach that didn't make much sense.

Kinda liked the randomness of a textile worker in Pittsburgh, lol.

Like some of your other pieces, there are spots where it's almost whimsical, although there are serious spots too. Not saying that's bad. Just noticed it's your style.

All that being said, in general, I think you have a great deal of potential to write something great.
These small pieces of late haven't met that threshold but I know you have it in you. Spend some time developing the idea and make a masterpiece some day.
Of course, I should do the same thing and I post relatively quick semi-freestyle pieces as well. But I wanted to give you that feed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Black Thought's Hot 97 verse is still probably a top 5 all time rap verse. God fucking damn. Gets better every listen, still.
Yep. It's almost 10 minutes long and he stays on beat the whole time with the sickest bars. 1 take.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote