Old 08-17-2017, 08:55 PM   #97
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
if you agree it's not a choice do you also believe racism isn't a choice? if not, do you see why the two don't have to go hand in hand in diagnosing mental illness?
i never said they did. i was just pointing out something i saw as ridiculous. if either were a mental illness, it would obviously be being transgender. i would be more apt to agree that racism is a mental illness, if being transgender is was. but thats just my opinion at the end of the day. its far more loony to me to want to cut off your dick and grow tits

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
i understand your problem with that, i guess i can only claim reference to americans who disagree with racism but don't let our disagreement of racism interfere with our diagnosis of where it is coming from. if you exclude racists and centrists, the only reactions to racists seem to be punch them in the face and/or extinguish them from our society, or sit down and educate/introduce them to members of other races to dissipate what they've previously been conditioned to feel.

as far as your last two questions, the answer is neither. they came to realize that their prejudice was rooted in self-loathing, insecurity, lack of experience, and fear projected as hate and anger. which i believe is the common denominator in all forms of prejudice as in gender or class.
the main reaction to racists is to ignore them. their were 500 people at the unite the right rally for example. 500. they drove in from all over the country, that country with a population of what 350,000,000. 500. meeting them with violence gets that violence returned. you're not going to be able to reason with idiots.

just ignore them, they're buffoons. if they become violent, we have a justice system in place to deal with them, or anyone else who breaks the law.

i just don't see the giant problem everyone else does. but in saying that, i'm racist for not acknowledging the brewing storm of nazi-ism set to overtake america