- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
I'll meet you in the Ikea car park about an hour before tip off. You been to Wembley lots so you got no excuses. we can even take it to the kitchen department and make it a bar brawl (wont be much of a brawl though I plan on sparking you clean out in 1)

Or maybe I'll catch you in the Green Man big man. either way you're getting it for all that gob.
LOL @ this guy

Have you even put a pic up so I know it's you? I'll up this thread on the drive down there and see what excuse you've made as to why you don't show.

I've had my tickets to the game over a month now, I'm dead ass serious, I'll be there anyway so it's not like it's out my way to come slap the yellow off your fucking teeth.

Bet.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote