View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 11:33 PM   #9
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Lenox:
"Mediocre at best, I’m still confused how u refrained from biting.
u were like 15:17 a year ago, & C. Eastwood still couldn’t even save ur writing."

"saw u in old threads claiming ur top tier. every battler here alrdy punctured ur dome.
But I’ll let you die lit, playboi. right after I set fire to ur fucking home"

Defiant:
"Always bitchin n moaning, complaining then you wonder who wins
Id stab you, n you'd just say there's another guy getting tryna get under ya skin"

"Such an angry little weirdo, with any chick...we'll never see the mental scars improving
They have a tactic to release the tension, with a kick n an open door while the cars still moving
okay"

Overall I feel like this was a really a close battle and had to go back and re read both over again but when it came down to it C. Eastwood and the under your skin lines where the best of the two and with an overall better verse I'm going to have to go with Defiant