View Single Post
Old 11-06-2022, 07:48 PM   #4
Wuxia
BROKE LESNAR

Wuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant futureWuxia has a brilliant future

I've lived here in Atlanta for practically my entire life, so I have a great deal of experiences I could share with you. I'm not sure how much quality of life factors into your decision to move here from another country, but I can best outline what you should expect. I've learned that daily life here can be so much easier if you acclimate yourself to the community and what it has to offer you. Alot of people think that restaurants provide the easiest and most convenient way to score a decent meal here, but I've found that you can cover more ground and have a better chance of finding great eats at the neighborhood park. I usually find a nice, comfortable bench that gives me a wide-view of the most populated-areas where passerby's frequent, especially those who feed the birds or squirrels healthy portions of bread. Any wildlife such as ducks, geese, stray cats/dogs, or horses will work to your benefit because people are really generous when it comes to feeding animals, and if you're nimble enough, you can beat out the others and get to the food faster. I wouldn't suggest eating the bread from any water source where there are fish present, like carp. Bread happens to get really soggy when exposed to water, and not only will the portion be saturated, but depending on if the water is treated or not, you could be setting yourself up for an unpleasant aftertaste that ranges anywhere from chlorine-based pond scum to water that has been tainted with animal feces.
Wuxia is offline   Reply With Quote