Old 08-01-2021, 09:09 AM   #9
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Spree - not quite sure what was going on with your first 2 lines, really kinda tapered off into a multi with no punch. Patty cake could’ve been cool but there was quite a few name flips and I don’t think any of them resonated as much as they could’ve. Overall I think a few things could’ve been polished up more, esp for the semis of the SC

Swerve, first 3 lines were all okay. The ideas are there but there’s some small hiccups in the execution. The battle you lost bar felt like filler. I get you’re using a personal about him being into anime but Spirit bomb was a little corny. Paper weight idea was good but the execution is a miss, not feeling the closer

Overall I feel like swerve was more consistent throughout with fresher concepts and slightly better execution that led to some stronger jabs

V/ swerve