View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 11:33 AM   #13
Qualm
on posting probation

Battle Record: 0-1

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
young uhoh lived life without a computer for most of his youth. when he was 13ish his mother finally bought the cheapest compaq computer from wal mart, and he took every opportunity he could to look at buttholes and pussholes. one of those journeys of searching for vida guerra/melyssa ford/gloria velez/amongst other "hip hop honeys" led the young god to a hip hop honeys portal on a site called rapleagues. while browsing their catalog of ho's waiting on his barely better than dial up connection to load, he noticed their were quotes on the side that would load and other text. hall of fame bars and couplets from people like kungfugrip and @ill nik-A . he also noticed there were rankings with percentages/points and clicked on them and somehow found the forums themselves

he then proceeded to bite his little jaws off in an attempt to climb those rankings, and the rest is history
I remember those vida guerra pics came out and she was the baddest chick on the planet. When I got older I realized they airbrushed the shit out of them tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Read my posts lol. Summary: I am on the fence.
Qualm is offline   Reply With Quote