View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 11:03 PM   #28
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Nah, this was a real thing. Canibus was really smart and built up his cult through internet rap wannabes. MicClub.net had a ton of people on it back in the day. He also featured DZK and warbux on an actual studio album.

He's a fucking weirdo, but these stories are real.
A lot of people are pretty certain he's referencing some of the people from CC and MicClub.net in a few of his tracks too. Then again, Canibus fans can be pretty weird though but I don't doubt it. Bus used to post on CC and read shit every now and then too. J.Cole used to post on CC back in the days along with a couple other dudes that have gone on to... do stuff. Canibus was really fucking dope to his fans though, if people on his boards was rapping and he had a show locally he'd meet up with them and happily help out/make sure they warmed up for him. Stuff like that. It's not weird at all to me if he used to freestyle rap on AOL or even freestylemadness.com when that was a thing.

Say whatever you want about the dude but he actually cared about his fans and deserves some cred for that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55dIQFnA0YI

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote