Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

asian house party…til shots from the 12 gauge start disturbing the function
you’ll see more kicks at the front door than people observing our customs

I read this before the edit and liked the original version a lot. This is still good but you should’ve left the wording alone IMO. This format is safer I guess?

dweeb ass meathead…i could tell the gear aint been kind to res
pull up on him like his avi - grippin iron im inclined to press

OK this was really annoying bc where the fuck is Resin for me to look at his avvy. I had to fucking search his name and look at it and then come back to this thread. This is good. The “I’m” should’ve been an “&” though - would’ve been a smoother wp.

whole crew loaded w/ techs & shotties
red rover.. u bump into my team, everyone of em got they arms out ready to catch a body

The wordplay is fire but it’s more of a flex than a diss.

droppin gems.. inf act eye of the tiger, one uppercut lends em a facelift
Aladdin treasure - soon as this monkey puts hands on me, this cat's whole head'll get caved in

Nice. Dig it.

Ayo my shooters'll give Ans that bombshell actress flair
scope over the eye & BANG.. u curl to one side like Jessica Rabbits hair.

Good. If you could’ve worded ‘bangs’ in there rather than ‘bang’ it would’ve been even better to tie in with the hair wp.

That gotdamn lisp IS the reason you never can function
Boyy u are Toast.. but when i be yelling Speeeeech a therapist is coming.

Seen/used the toast wp but the personal tie in makes this cool. The wording could better. ‘A therapist is coming’ isn’t harsh enough.

AKs everywhere, ammo unlimited.. we leave nothin spared
grip those hard, Flinstones car; the Auto got ya whole family running bare.

Niiiiiice. I dig this.

send em back to RR w/ news our levels just too high..
ya'll carrier pidgeons on our path.. footnotes who'll end up cutting ties.

Cool idea. The footnotes wordplay is fresh and creative. The cutting ties add on is worded a little clunky.

Some good bars in this battle. Sorry you’ve gotten no attention on it yet.
Inf had some creative wordplays and the flintstones bar was really good but otherwise answer was just more consistent at executing his concepts well. Had that one bar that was maybe misplaced in a battle but otherwise it was a really solid verse and would’ve been hard to beat. V/ Answer