View Single Post
Old 04-28-2023, 05:45 PM   #12
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
check

im going 10
Zelph (&AJ) may not accept late

But you know me Bags, if you dropped 10 on 'cog, whether it's bags-bars or a MockJob, whichever area of the site you posted, I'd drop a line or 2 of critique/feedback/respect...

Truth be told Ghost, early in my NC career (years ago) I thought you were mostly a discussion troll, who could Pwn anyone "talking or polling"...
BUT, based on just a few "pharaoh glances" or "HoL peeks" at 1-3 old verses, it appears you were battle-honed as well.
With, sure, the occasional over-the-top wordplay, but Certainly enough "real/effort" Aggression & disses that EASILY crack the 2nd tier of Top Battlers ever, ever so slightly behind the top Battle GOATS who did it more often&spent more time (weren't busy pwning n00bs in discuss.Or polling what to do about the next 1 niteSlut)... lol I donno...
Long story short, shame you didn't drop
& thanks for peeping my RB roast of the psycho-chick (In fun - never for true malice/hate)....

If this is a TLDR post to you Bags?
Well then, you don't know how to take a compliment do you,?/ similar to the Host Zelhpie...

Anyway, shame you didn't drop but your aggressive check-ins I'm sure helped AJ get in the mood.

~PA