View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 08:56 PM   #62
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
No. I will not. Answer me. Why am I unqualified to help you. You made it blatantly clear. Tell me how.

Tell me so that I may enlighten you....because right now you are guilty of what you have accused others of.
I gave you your answer, you don't know me. There's not a fucking book on the planet that can tell you how to read minds. Let alone, the fact you have an opinion of me already. Whether warranted, or justified, the fact remains that any and all "assistance" you can provide will be forever tainted by the disdain for me you clearly retain. This whole "let me help" schtick you're pulling right now is very annoying as I've stated previously, i have people in my life I'm literally paying for that. I'm good. I don't require further mental health evaluations from an arm chair psychologist.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote