View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 09:08 PM   #27
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
I have more notches than anyone....just stop

I responded the very next day fyi

Quack made me laugh tho lol
I don't know if you do have the most notches or whatever, you could be the dopest/most long running decent text dude ever I don't know. I took literally a 10 year time out. Because of life and jail, and whatever. I randomly googled Ouch probably the same day I joined this site, Ouch textcees... projectrhyme blah blah I can't remember but this came up.

Only dudes I really remember are all from b-boys and then project rhyme, and when I was on b-boys I was in high school.. i'm in my 30's now. Diode, finny, mic boof, uh-oh, massacre/the dead poet, PJK who is like... srloul or something like that.. that nigga is older than me... but I was happily surprised to know that people here still existed that I knew from 10 years ago... and everyone in this 1-2 punch league.. I don't know anyone, I saw resin mic which I beat before... and he was witty.. i'm pretty sure I beat you (blue bayou)... but I remember your name because you were dope and the double meaning of ya name, blew by you, and blue bayou. I don't know anyone else
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote