View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 03:01 PM   #69
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Thats a cool.sentimwnt and all. But broken law is broken law. And immo still a fucking phony retard.

Just cause your boy didnt fuck someone up or sell no drugs dont mean hes supposed to be here anymore than the next person who is here illegally. ..

Thats like..
I walk into walmart. Steal a ipad. Get caught and get locked up and charges pressed..

But i go to Kmart steal a ipod. Get caught and they let me go cause the manager is cool like that ?????

I mean that just dont pan out. Broken law is broken law no matter who you are or where your at. What state. Etc whatever.

But ya. I know a lot of cool immigrants to. Does that change my view. Nah. Yhey not legal. No double standard man

painful that i have to say this but slavery was legal and so was the holocaust. your logic means you would stand by and let that shit happen just because it wasn't criminal.

@immo there are over 30 countries that recognize birthright citizenship

@uh-oh i have no hard on for punishing the "successful". it'd be good for you to understand that the economy is set up for all new income growth to go to the top 1%, where 50 years ago half of it went to the working class. also, important for you to know that 60% of total wealth in america is inherited. i am just encouraging us to take a stand against corporations making billions of dollars stashing it abroad or having the resources to use unfair loopholes to get out of paying taxes while you and me would both go to jail in a second if we skipped on a $1,000 payment. it is truly more about consistency in enforcing the law especially to the people that can afford it the most than it is about "punishing" anyone

literally some of these companies are getting 100 million dollar refunds, after making hundreds of million dollars in profit. how that's not a problem to you when compared to 99% of americans is beyond me

btw that 63% is NONCITIZENS using at least ONE welfare program. so you know, this includes things as simple as discounted lunch prices.

also important to point out from YOUR article that you clearly read: "Of non-citizens in Census Bureau data, roughly half are in the country illegally." so cut your number in half if we're talking about illegals, then cut it at least in half again if we're talking about southern border crossing illegals.

https://www.nilc.org/issues/economic...igfedprograms/
"Overview of Immigrant Eligibility for Federal Programs"

"Categories of Immigrants: “Qualified” and “Not Qualified”
The 1996 welfare law created two categories of immigrants for benefits eligibility purposes: “qualified” and “not qualified.” Contrary to what these names suggest, the law excluded most people in both groups from eligibility for many benefits, with a few exceptions. The “qualified” immigrant category includes:

lawful permanent residents, or LPRs (people with green cards)
refugees, people granted asylum or withholding of deportation/removal, and conditional entrants
people granted parole by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for a period of at least one year
Cuban and Haitian entrants
certain abused immigrants, their children, and/or their parents
certain survivors of trafficking
All other immigrants, including undocumented immigrants, as well as many people who are lawfully present in the U.S., are considered “not qualified.”"

So if we're talking about the LAW, which you keep clinging to, undocumented people are not eligible.

Also, you have done nothing to show that the ones that do get it through their children have STRAINED any of us financially.

IF you want to talk about STRAINING us financially, you should re-consider your line about the billionaires of the world leaving their fortune to their children because it will eventually go somewhere. It won't. The billionaires of the world stash their money in accounts assets properties tax havens foundations etc. The money is literally just being kept from our working class economy. The more billionaires and ultra wealthy, the less money in circulation for the rest of us. THAT's the only ACTUAL strain.

Last edited by boof; 02-25-2019 at 03:18 PM.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote