View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 07:25 PM   #63
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
the illegal talk was mainly because its verbiage the leftist media and democrats refuse to use. they keep using undocumented immigrants. they are illegal immigrants. they ask things like are you for immigration? when they are referring to illegal immigration. its blatant. thats all.

as for the second part, stop it lol. they can leech on the welfare programs through their children, their kids get free public schooling, alot of states offer them lower tuitions for college, their strain on public health services etc. all for illegals. not just asylum seekers.

i get that you hate the wealthy and corporations. i get that you are for punishing them through taxes etc. i agree we frivolously spend money on things that don't benefit the american people, foreign wars and the like. but since we spend bad money in other places, doesn't justify to me spending bad money in places you feel are morally better. i'd rather we didn't spend the money at all, and the majority of it never leaves any americans checks. whether its finny or bezos
"they can leech on the welfare programs through their kids" what you mean is american children receive help whether their parents are from here or not. you should really look into the numbers, because it's not even close to what i can tell you assume it is. and it sounds like you think these people are purposely coming here for that objective as opposed to first fleeing poverty and gang violence and then surviving by any means necessary. which by the way, they use the welfare system much less than the white majority, so if you want less tax sponsored help then you should be welcoming more migrants and you should be harping on your neighbors to quit needing so much help. this difference in perspective about why they came here is the clear dividing line from left to right. but again, you should look at the numbers, because it's hardly a "strain" and i challenge you to back that up. and for an alternative answer to your "why should we help them" a pretty logical reason would be because we're responsible for the destabilization that caused them to migrate in the first place.

as far as being on the taxation is theft boat, until that movement literally does anything tangible to further their goal we are living in a society where the richest of us pay less taxes than the majority of the working class. so you're basically saying i know i'm getting crumbs and then i give some of those crumbs to the government despite not wanting to, but the guys sitting on an endless supply of loaves that you couldn't eat in 5 lifetimes don't have to give even a crumb to those same people and im ok with that because i wish thats how it was for me and everyone else. even though its not. even they're actually the ones that can afford to share some fuckin bread. this makes no sense to me

Last edited by boof; 02-24-2019 at 07:28 PM.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote