View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 11:35 AM   #73
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Aaaaand the real intent of the thread is drawn out.

Still trying to make that a thing?
why would I make a thread about the state of netcees if my only intent was lure one single user, that seldomly posts here, to a group messaging app consisting of 3 people?

not sure what "thing" u are under the impression I am trying to create but uh.......its been accomplished.

its not a forum....its a group text of people I enjoy talking to from time to time

personally I'm not really enjoying the content or management of the site at this time but I just wanted to gauge everyone elses opinions to see if my perspective was jaded.

every person that responded said the site was dead or dying aside from uh oh who literally is incapable of doing anything but disagreeing with popular consensus.

im not here to make suggestions to help or to theorize as to why the site isn't enjoyable for myself and others......just was feeling that it wasn't enjoyable and wondered if others felt the same.

I hope it gets better but if not that would be ok too.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote