View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 11:50 AM   #8
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius View Post
Complaining about deadlines is bitch shit, fag...you prolly hoped Cash wasn't gon' drop
Haven't seen so much drama over a Cut Off Point since James Franco got trapped under that rock
He just does it for easy wins...Dude is shook w/ them broad tactics
Maybe if you weren't so obsessed with denying extensions you wouldn't look like a bald faggot
And I got that bare dome in my scope...The shine off that shit might break my lens
If YOU looking at heads with cross hairs...it's cause you're wishing you could have braids like them
I thought he was actually gonna need an extension...YOOOO, I was ready to FLIP!
I mean...when you said you "sent 20" I just assumed it was so that Tony could edit the shit
You've had a mediocre record for YEARS, faggot...that shit is getting old
Even if voters DIDN'T pass on one or two solid lines...you'll STILL just be Middle of the Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
thought u was unbeatable. thought when it comes to text, he's pro
& then bags ran through u like a drug mule who came in from mexico
u the safe bet, but play ur cards wrong, & the boy gets crushed
cuz des bout to take cash off the table like i laid down the royal flush
des gunnin for a body... and when i get one, i stash it
it won't be to save for a rainy day when i roll up cash in a mattress
bloody u up & disappear u, my boys bringing clubs, bats...
& when we drop a red C into a blue one, we ain't sewing some cubs hats
ur jabs are weak & u don't connect w/half ya speech man
the bottom line is most of them bars are past a reach... yeah

This was a really enjoyable Finals. Both guys had the same amount of quotables at 5 a piece. What differentiates the 2 imo is the personals Cash used and the np's Des used. I'm a fan of both personals and np's but in the end I'm more susceptible to the use of personals. That's what gave Cash the mobility to run away with the win.

MVGT - Cashius