- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Nah, but it's a good idea, actually. I think it could be a great outlet and interesting for some to read. During one of my sessions my therapist opened up a lil and said I'm hands down the best client he's had in terms of putting emotions and situations to words the 20 years he's been working with people. In his words I'm able to recognize and set apart destructive thoughts and patterns aside from how things should be, and even tho a lot can do it he's yet to see someone being able to explain it in laymans terms in ways anyone can understand it. What'd usually take him 5-6 sessions to get we'd only need 1 or less. Could make for some good honest writing if I tried to hone it in that regard.

You got any online publications in mind I should hit up, or should I just google around?
Googling around, looking for something local near you or in your home country would probably be wise. It answers the 'Why us?' question. You could mention your motivation behind the volunteer move/freelance attempt. GL!
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote