View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 01:51 AM   #103
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
That was my answer when I was 19.
Same for me. I've been recycling the answer for years.

If it really came down to what song I connect emotionally to the most, I don't even know what I'd have to answer. But "When the Levee Breaks" is the go-to because I'm so impressed with it every time. "Lost in the Supermarket" or "Backstreets," maybe?

Two songs that I absolutely love that are kind of weird for someone of my age: J. Geils Band's "Centerfold" and Benny Mardones' "Into the Night." Assuming you know the former, here's the latter (and its spectacularly creepy music video):