View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 02:11 AM   #8
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Battle Record: 1-3

Scripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
Rep is not a function of your battle record. I have given constructive and detailed feed to people before. I didn't think this piece deserved it. I gave my honest assessment. I guess you don't like it. Just on your soapbox about your lack of rep points. I've been in the red before but the difference was I didn't care. Kindly fuck off.
Yeah you were in the red before... before what? you jerked off the mods?
Im pretty sure the mods are all pedos trying to get a tug on the little boys by making them look like they have skill.
This forum is bias and you know it...
It has nothing to do with rep cause its pretty obvious it was a single mod who just drops peoples rep to a real high neg number. Since reputation by definition is not the opinion of one coward ass fag, its very obvious this forums mods are bias and pay favorites. I am surprised they allow people to keep their battle records without changing them too.

Kindly fuck off? bro thats kinda what I was implying to you. Ladies first fag

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝
¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯
❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡

Last edited by Scripter; 01-16-2020 at 02:15 AM.
Scripter is offline   Reply With Quote