Old 04-21-2018, 08:09 PM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i guess its technically a "limited-contact sport". my bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki
Limited-contact sports are sports for which the rules are specifically designed to prevent contact between players either intentionally or unintentionally. Contact can still happen, but penalties are often used to disallow substantial contact between players. These penalties, including physically removing players from the field of play, mean that contact is moderate or rare.

Examples include soccer, basketball, baseball, softball, field hockey, women's lacrosse, netball, korfball, Gaelic football, hurling, shinty, polo, ultimate, bandy, and underwater hockey.
but this discussion is about full contact sports. if you inflict an injury its because you actually meant to hit the guy within the rules of the sport

but my main purpose of this thread was to understand the mindset of people who actually disagree

because im constantly seeing articles criticizing the safety of players or criticizing organizations due to their "unfair treatment" they sign up for.