- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

This was very close to me. I went back n forth. Cashius was pretty consistent as usual...had some cool deaf jokes w/ the Answering Machine, Read Lips & Looking for Answers bars were all good...but by the time i got to the second to last bar I was tired of the angle already. Harshness does edge battle but i feel It could be Cash underestimated him a bit and thought dialing in the deaf angle would coast em past tbh he usually has more creative angles that don't hinge on one topic. Answer had some lows but that Vending Machine was lotb to me, never seen that flip so being up to & coming from a somewhat outsider was impressive.. i thought. closer cool concept ok wording. Black personal was good lol. Bleating was eh ok. Opener was an OK personal, jab. Plastic rings needed better setup. Too close. But after reading, I lean more to Ans for his variety. Good batt

VOTE Answer