View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 11:39 AM   #67
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
You’ve done 0 research into anything relating to abortion laws in the last year if you think that. Don’t call me a dumb ass because you aren’t educated on something that you feel must be fact if you’re pretty sure it is maybe. Prick.
Hi, someone who has, here.

Late term abortions are federally illegal under Roe v. Wade except in instances where the child will not survive birth, will die immediately following birth, or there is certain risk to the life of the mother and/or child as a result of childbirth.

This has been the case since 1973. It has suddenly become a talking point in 2019 because some states have codified this language in their State Constitutions and/or via adjacent legislation as means to keep it protected under the assumption Trump's right-leaning USSC will overturn Roe.

Mouthbreathing assclowns like Glenn Beck and friends have decided to spin this into "LIBRUL STATES WANNA KILL FULL TERM BABIES" because that is the world we live in now.

I'm sorry you took the bait, though I also fully realize you don't believe in abortion under any circumstances anyway, so why is this any different than the way it's always been for you?