View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 07:30 PM   #72
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
hold up

Immo’s sister was raped in front of him on the hood of a car and he ain’t do nothing or am I reading this wrong?

wtf
damn i vaguely remember posting about that.

na that's not my story tho. It's actually a story some girl told me. She was going to buy weed with her brother in south central LA, then the dudes robbed them and raped her on the hood of a car while holding her brother back with guns and shit

a lot of shit i say here is just shit i live with/around. or maybe im just saying that cuz this board is full of rats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
And immo still a fucking phony retard.
yea aight. BOP. i dont even know who you are fam

Quote:
Originally Posted by joog View Post
I just wish this same energy was put towards ALL illegal immigrants. Not just the Hispanic ones or Muslim ones.
i do have that same energy. actually, the majority of us do. at least amongst young trump supporters/conservatives

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
@immo there are over 30 countries that recognize birthright citizenship
i like how you didnt list a single one of them because 90% of them dont meet the criteria i asked for, i.e. "Developed western nations"