Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Munster View Post
I used to like Magus too. At first I didn’t but then I read some shit one time and was like damn. I don’t remember what it was or nothing I just remember he champed rm back when I wanted to

I remember I battled Butler in a bboys champ match and of course I thought I won. I actually didn’t complain tho because butler came how he normally does. And then Magus made a thread going crazy over my verse lol. Even butler said he thought I was going to win. Just really because ppl used to go out there way to hate vote on him really tho. Ppl like headless and nika lol

Yo what ever happened to Ill nika?

Oh you mean when he lost the title & lost to me the 2nd time I defended it, oh oh yeah I remember that era lmaooo “ when you wanted to “
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote