View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 07:28 PM   #7
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Diablo vs asylum - Haven't read that much from Asylum, but if Diablo brings his A game I he can beat anyone. 5-1

NYCSPITZ vs Soulstice - Tough pick and I think it'll be a close one but Solstice will be edging it. 3-4

Mr. J vs Ender - Another close one despite the votes ending in J's favor. Mr.J takes it in the end, 5-2.

ACTIVATE SELF vs Objective - I think this dude's style will be refreshing to the league, readers/voters and beat Objective with a dope concept and a more thorough story. 4-2 to Active Self.

symetrik vs Innovator - I think Symetrik is out for blood and wants to come back in with a win bringing his A game while Innovator is still a bit busy with Christmas/NYE shit so can't really find time to polish his verse with his kids and all that jazz that comes with it. Inno will come back twice as hard next week tho.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote