Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
sometimes I can get into the text side but u guys be getting too emotional....

an your thread that was closed was entirely centered around my thread for you and me planting the whole snitch idea into your little pee brain and then watching you implode and lose your mind on amen

the fact u cant even see I was pulling your strings for that entire episode is astounding.....shit those 4k views r mine too lol

but yea I be trying to care or be involved with text but u guys be getting way too emotional and then when I exploit your emotions people get discouraged and leave text....

I want to have fun with you guys but its difficult
Fair enough xD

Naw bro that thread was pure insanity in my part that culminated from amen blatantly putting my govt out

Dint think I've ever been so pissed over some shit on the internet .. Legit was hitting ppl up .. God smfh

In retrospect it was beyond dumb but aye not the first time I've lost it

You didn't add any fuel to me soazzing on him

I saw my name n went the fk off

Starting pm asking him to edit it out .. I jjust didn't get why he would do that .. In that context

Lol I'm not gonna lie though I was pretty Fucking zooted I was still getting tutorials so I was ummm in there extensively

Last edited by El Muffin; 04-20-2018 at 09:10 AM.