Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Catch him on a drive by! Shotty hanging out the window...these slugs be hot/
I’ll pull somethin...pick em off, then put the petal on the floor like she loves me not/
I get this bar or I think I did.. But I don't get how the petal has a double meaning??if it did it be fire but I don't see it so it's a miss sorry
All played shit in ya verses. Even flipped my line...we see the resemblences/
I raise the bar...you just spin a bar and get a pass like subway entrances/
creative personal. Nice. I'd be hitting this angle again though an making one that's a bit more direct an harsh
Jimmy Neutron...my metal barkin. Since you dissed the new school - let’s get wild/
Big desi - this shit loud! U’ll hear a bird coming from the head of the class - Miss Fowl/
obscure but creative. Set up does enough. Not sure the wording direct enough but creativity passes it. Coo bar
Chest open, heart exposed...medics find you in the worst way dummy/
So when docs stapling Cash on his chest...it ain’t Birthday money/
do people staple cash to people's chest? Again doesn't work both ways for me. An cash bars are always risky bro
He politick to win battles. But I got a .40 that’ll leave this boy exposed/
Since you try not to vote on battles...let’s see if you can avoid this poll/
light but ok an a nice angle. Could of done more but hits
Niggas be dickriding Cashius. So I’m killing every fan that step round me/
Razor come out...I’ll let a gemstar run through ya cheerleaders like a pep rally/
too many references my British mind doesn't get. I can make a guess but not sure how I feel about it either way not at your level anyway
Racist bitch! It’s crime scene when the 9 squeeze. Then the medics watch ya life leave/
Blanket over the dead body...but you should be used to being covered in white sheets/coo end
jab still had a lot of gun bars which may hurt him. He had some dope creativity in there and actually a fair amount of personal angles that were mixed in their approaches. In on way I think this was a big step up for Jab bringing a fresher approach however I felt in exchange jab let himself down on a few things he usually gets spot on. Still a learning curve an was still a solid showing overall. Potentially even stronger if one or two references weren't lost on me

Vs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius View Post
Reaaaaaallly?

And with that profession...how much cash do you plan to stack in a year?
You fucking idiot...even ACTUAL battle rappers don’t list battle rap as their “career”
lol funny personal opener
Go ahead and try to battle for a living...1 year there’s a slim chance that you’re even alive
It’s funny, in rap you’ve never Benefactor...and THAT’S what your family gonna need to survive
not seen this wordplay nice
Wrote a wall after your peers criticized you...My crew gon’ bust this suckers eye in
It’ll be like the podcast...4 dudes bringing you down, followed by a bunch of fucking crying
wouldn't have worked but given jabs response to the magcast this is actually a pretty solid personal
I watch football while you write gun bars...but they’re STILL not good, you’re just garbage
Your shit is just awful and lame...Couldn’t be ‘sitting on top of the game’ if you were Booger McFarland
lost on me sorry. I can tell that is probably a good bar but I don't know the bloke well enough to pass it. Guessing he a big football player or pundit
You’ll get left covered in blood...and then I’m buckin’ all your crew, B
Shit, even Black Widow gonna be Scarlett...like it’s a fucking Marvel Movie
has no one done this idea before. Haha shit was dope especially with the nameflip
Every line is about the ghats you holding...but you ain’t actually bustin’em off
I don’t give a fuck about the guns ‘Jabbering’...when this faggot is ‘nothing but talk’
were you trying for jab bring? I like this bar but it's a bit of reach
I’ll put the knife straight to your chest...and then I’m lettin’ it grind, my dude
Won’t need to read your whack verse to know one Slash be the ‘end of the line for you
pretty sure I did the slash angles on him to death in one of our first battles so felt played to me
cash was pretty brutal here in his directness. Bar two near the end this was a very consistent showing with a nice mix of wordplay and personals. A few Lols. Yeah cash got this

Vote cash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow