Thread: FUCK BRITAIN
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 03:49 PM   #9
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
No mate and i aint really want to argue aboit this but fuck im not going make it basically..... maybe in like 5-10 years i might have a chance and sure i might have more than others but a house in the uk at the lowest on auction is 30,000 pounds and thats on auction.... then if you want a car the cheapest car you can find sure is 2000 but its not very nice then you gotta pay to get a lisence which costs at least 1500 pounds.... and because i smoke weed or at least used to and ill fucking probably smoke again im not going get a job even at mcdonalds for minimum wage....

Okay fine some british people are very nice people but there is an extreme difference here between the rich and the poor..... i just hope to god they dont stop my benefits because its not much but its just enough to live off of and i struggle to do that and possibly in 5-10 years i might make it maybe longer, but i just dont really believe that the uk average citizen will let me get those things because of my addiction to pot thats why im pissed off....

Forget it i dont want to argue whatever say what you want... but im pretty sure my life is fucked and im 33 years old these should be the best days of my life i dont know what i want i just think they should be either more reasonable with these outrageous prices for things or i dont know im just going to have to be okay with not having much and probably never getting it... cause the only people that could afford that shit i dont know i have no idea i guess people who dont do drugs and have very good jobs.... i have no idea i dont know anyone like that...
Okay, slow down bruh, you're typing too much info at once for us to process here

So is the problem that you're addicted to drugs and can't hold down even a minimum wage job right now so you're claiming unemployment benefit and this isn't enough for you to live on?

or is the problem that you can't afford your own house or a car because you have no job, and an addiction, and zero prospects that could lead you to save up Nx eventually but somewhere of your own?
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote