Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
Seattle is the largest city in Washington, dumbass. "The White House" is located in the state of Washington, and nearly all gang activity in Washington is ran tight on by law enforcement and D.C is located in the state of Washington, as well so it was joke on how more bad "D.C" residents who conduct themselves in gang activity have it, lol.. but in retrospective, being that Seattle is the largest city in Washington, I referred to Seattle because it is the most common area for gang members to be more concerned with dealing with police raids, stings, undercover cops, etc because of the fact that national security is ran more tight being that the president resides at the "White House" in the state of Washington but the inside joke was about D.C residents because they live closer to the "White House", you dumbass.

The problem with you, in which your too proud to probably admit, is that your such a fan of mines, your use to myself doing commentary in parenthesis for exact punchlines that I create in my verses (yes, your spoiled.. lol) because thats the style that I created and put out there, so the joke went way over your head you idiot, lol. Another thing, and this is for the record, (just to break the ice.. lol) As im sure you do know, (which is another thing.. lol) I was just being myself as jottin' (aka michael jordan.. ) doing my #23 rendition, laley gaggin in my rhyme scheme because thats just what us old school cats do, (us nerds call it "verbage", or "dopeage", per say.. its called tradition, lol) so dont give me that bullshit that you arent so jealous of me, that my style didnt irritate you at all either, because quite frankly, I noticed since I been on NC that you have a issue with respecting the forerunners (such as myself) who began this netceeing ish.. I truthfully believe thats just your way trying to deceive people to stray away from respecting me for my own little net legacy I got going on, but anyone who hails from the origins of textceeing such as myself arent buying your bullshit.. you did with me, Sha77er S7ar, and etc.. and so I say to myself, who's the next vet you'd hate on for no reason? lol.. and you cant do it with me because I truthfully know everyone.. lol so your shit out of luck.. your just a hater my friend.. peace
I’m convinced you are a fucking delusional crackhead & you need medication

Holy shit . White House is in the state of Washington ? Bruh wtf

N no at the rest . You are ass. And a huge cornball . Like giant