View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 08:45 AM   #9
UserName
K I N G

Battle Record: 15-10

UserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant future

Dope match guys.

Dave -

Zoom in and have a look - you can see the naps he hasn’t took
Cuz that’s the worst case of pupils in bags seen since Sandy Hook
The fat gut must be hereditary, hurts to hear it yo
Clearly the only other thing that runs in this family was your mom, 30 years ago
Why does every feature scream cunt on this weak nerds face?
I could poke him in either of those eyes and I’d have reached third base
Look at lil sis’ enormous snout, I’d do whatever the fuck that whore’ll shout
So if I put a plug to your chests n light it up that’s instructions from the horses mouth

Cool verse. Sandy Hook was line of the verse for me, probably. Just to mention a negative though, those lines are getting fucking LENGTHY, bro. The inner rhyme sceme helps on some of them, but its not 100% of the time.

Des -

This dude weak as fuck. Where ur muscles at, jerk?
It’s sad when ur arm can fit between the lines on ur shirt
Battle outcome will be sadder than the lunch this faggot’s chompin
Pretty soon a blue rapper is what u and ur burrito will have in common

Not my favorite Des verse. Which sucks after such a strong verse against a no-showing Resin. Still, had it's highlights. Wasnt a fan of the eastern africa line, even with the Zuch shoutout, it seemed like a weirdly poor flip of a concept relying solely on "insert random item here" at the end to differentiate itself at all.

Overall, even with his long lines, I got Dave winning this one. Close match, but I think Des was either a little distracted here or genuinely had some trouble writing for this picture.

Good season fellas.

V - Dave