- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Docs gon’ have to patch you up after these hollows rippin ya flesh
Zippered over the buttons, but trust the stitches you’ll get ain’t Mitchell & Ness
Okay so cool open, zipper over buttons tie in elevated this...coolish attack line
You’re DEAD; my targets get shredded soon as I’m sparkin the FN
This murder gonna be capital, Letter.. after the first bar, I was startin a sentence
love this, cant recall seeing it done on him and this was worded creatively
7-0’d you last month, so you’re sniffin dope if you think I’d no-show
Get shot w/ a Spec Ops Beretta; put the red dot on Letter like Pinterest’s logo
Okay nameplay...it's fresh conceptually for sure , cool np jab
I’m all-in w/ this shit, chips in my grip.. tell this fag get a hustle
Only time you had skin in the game was playin strip poker w/ your dad & ya uncle
lmaooo...this is jokes to me
Alias who? You ain’t legend status &’ll never be a lock for the Hall
If you get Karaoke comparisons, it’s the same song & dance w/ Letter droppin the ball
Nah too many similar flips have been done... Dom did dropping the ball / karaoke against karry years back, i believe it was seth that also had one....KK hasnt been active in years this seems like an all around reach for a concept
Put ya head thru the wall when I’m at ya front door like you owe me something
Chest shot w/ the pump — leave a chunk of meat hangin off the trap; I’m trophy hunting
pretty dope this was a great concept worded well, getting a bit gun bar heavy at this point imo tho
Only posts in battles, bites outta Archives & recycles that all-around trash
So I’ma drive-by & pull up on money laundering for bein a watered-down Cash
i think i get this, but nah... i think maybe its the execution throwing me off..
Boy please, your Zimbabwean ass ain’t keepin shooters around
If they hear you clicking ANYTHING, it’s just your tongue against the roof of ya mouth
i've seen this done as well and there's nothing flip wise here that's crazy different... this is worded well per usual but the concept is played to me
This ain’t RB, keep sayin you’re a threat — I got the .30 by the Wesson
You got an Aer rating, but they’ll be diggin holes in dirt to find you fertilizer spreadin
i'm all for a good flip but i did an Aer-rate concept against zelph in the NBL.. personally this isn't fresh for me so it wasn't a hitter
You’re Black & proud, but that forced wordplay style’s been a cancer
Happy to make everyone in ya Jungle Book.. & it’ll bring me Mogley to fire on a Panther
lol a lot of interesting tie ins here....everything 'works' and this was cool

Vs

My team fuck girls in ur city. We find a dame & lay the wood
They love me like Mr. Rogers, that’s why I’m always running trains in NeighborHood
lmao i can't recall this being done...i like this np great open
You got money? Brought two guns to rob em cuz I need my loot
& If you don’t end up paying inbred then I’ll raise a couple underneath your roof
great delivery... this is good witty wp , solid bar
Machete to ur bitch knees. The blood on the bed made an awful scene
Now you need a better mattress.. all because it was a leg hanging off your Queen
this is pretty cool conceptually, creativity points.. but the heart of a punch being i'm going to cut your wifes leg off will only ever be okay to me lol
Dealt with a lot lately, but if I see you then I’ll clutch the pound
‘Cause life is a rollercoaster, so I always have to hold the metal thru the ups & downs
i like this conceptually as well, but this isn't worded to be impactful to neigh imo...i get you incorporated him in the setup but it's more of a swag and flow bar to me as the punch is basically i'm strapped through thick and thin....wish you did this a bit diff but still respect for the idea
.38 will turn ur life to a horror movie. You’ll be screaming & crying
Now it’s an Annabelle scene.. The little toy I possess will be the reason you’re dying
yeah i guess a doll is a toy... pretty coolish gun bar, getting repettiive now tho
I’ll beat your ass for fun. So for this scary bitch, it’ll be grim
& I’m NC’s Peter Griffin.. cuz I’ll be fucking up this chicken everytime I see him
lol this is pretty funny & its fresh to me... cool bar
Bring this sheltered bitch to my block, where even police are unethical
Fucking square.. before the cops even plant base on him, he’ll be turned into a vegetable
this is fire imo... plant base is a dope idea and this was delivered really well
Big guns will make u lose a couple organs when it hits the geek
Puttin choppers in the back of your mouth, u’ll cough up more than your wisdom teeth
is Chopper a dental term/tool they use? Assuming so then this is a cool take on the chopper concept...i wouldve liked a rob you/coffing up your $ tie in more personally but still a cool enough gun bar
U been fuckin a hoe. That nasty slut can’t seem to get rid of ya
Cuz Neigh-sayer pussy fire, but most guys just disagree & bring up her Chylmadia
lol i think neigh-sayer is cool conceptually, the disagree angle and execution here was solid enough for me... cool np
Neigh’s a fuckin creep. Sniper rifle aimed at his crib, I expect a homi
You got the swag of a Peeping Tom, & I’m scoping Neighbor’s house tryna catch a body
this is also a cool nameplay to me...wording and tie ins were all pretty good

Cool battle guys, good stuff from both. I can see how people are torn on this one...For me both had some cool gun bar angles, nameplays, and a couple good comedy bars... both highs were relatively similar so for me personally this comes down to misses... I see Lett's misses primarily as just not being overly hard hitting vs. Neighs were i think he had a couple played concepts (drop the ball karaokee, click) .... Very close, both did their thing concept wise but i'm giving the edge to Letterman as i think he was a tad more consistent for me...Props to both

Vote - Letterman
-kungfugrip