- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Have you seen the stuff he watches? It’s not healthy that he enjoys it.

I’m assuming he gets off on it, if not I’m not sure why he’s passionate about it.
How is it unhealthy, though?

I don’t get off on it. I make movies, I edit video, I enjoy seeing unusual camera angles used and prefer practical effects over CGI like Tom Savini would do. I enjoy the cinematography, the framing of shots, the score in movies like The Thing, I like grassroots DIY cinema because without these guerrilla directors we wouldn’t have the scene we have. I love everything about it. I’m more knowledgeable than your casual fan because I actually make movies and understand the behind the scenes stuff you don’t see and know how the effects were pulled off etc so i can speak about them and whether they’re done well or not. It’s way more to me than just what’s seen on screen within the movie, I can appreciate the technical brilliance that goes into it a lot more than your average horror fan looking for jump scares could. That’s what I love.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote