Old 08-11-2015, 01:04 PM   #60
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Dog View Post
@Adonis @Innovator thank you for running the league while I've been away

In terms of due dates: we can have a league poll, popular decision rules. The point of changing the due dates is to maximize writing & voting

If extensions are necessary this week, I can cede that it's because the due dates are unideal. After this week though, everyone will be held responsible for whatever due date we had with no extensions. Write a reminder on your phone. Set an alarm. Just do it ShiaLeBouf.wav. That may feel like we are punishing people by not being accommodating with our schedules, and that's exactly right

I understand there were complaints about topics, so if you have a good idea & want to recommend a theme, PM one of us!
A suggestion thread is acdope idea. Have it open all season and people
Can add topics when ever they want to. Shit sounds tuff