- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Predictions

Witty vs themuzzl3
Witty is, well, witty when it comes to battles. In fact, his previous newbie tourney efforts were only thwarted by yours truly. Muzzle on the other hand is fairly new to text and doesn't really get how to throw together a punchline. If witty shows (he fucking better) with his sense of humor and all of the personal information dug up he should be able to handle muzzle with no problems.

Witty: 90/10

Tic Tac vs pharaohsarmy52
Pharaoh is just starting out and doesn't quite have a sense of punches yet. He could grow plenty during this tourney but Tic is a great battler at times. He won't need to do much to beat what I've seen from pharaoh but there's always room for surprises.

Tic: 85/15

Plot vs timeless
Another case of guy who I know can drop solid bars vs guy I've never seen before, and I just have to assume that Plot's capable of doing his thing here. If it turns out timeless is dope that's great, but I know what Plot has and have to go with the safe call.

Plot: 65/35

jilti vs Objective
jilti already looks like a heavy contender and I've never seen Objective battle. Topical cats can really go either way with text battles so this should be interesting, but I think jilti will take it with the apparent experience. I'm looking for Objective to surprise people with his drop tho.

jilti: 70/30

Windu Tuako vs Profit
Only seen a little bit from either but I thought Windu had stronger material and wording. Profit definitely has his head around text so he could use this as a platform to elevate but at the moment Windu's the stronger battler.

Windu: 75/25

Camp Bell vs Touche Guerrero
Could really go either way depending on Touche. I know Camp's a solid all-around writer so I'd expect him to have a solid drop. Depending on how Touche does (or whose alias it is) this could be a banger or a blowout. But I gotta go with what I know so Camp has an edge.

Camp: 70/30

Unfukwitable vs Notebook
Again comes down to the guy I'm not familiar with. I know unfuk is capable of some good bars so he's got an edge for me. But I hope notebook turns this into an unexpected surprise.

Unfukwitable: 80/20

MKG vs Rudeboy
Gonna be close and a sleeper pick for BOTW. MKG definitely gets text but I've only seen a so-so nameplay from him in the 1-2. Rudeboy is another x-factor who could definitely shake things up if he does what he's capable of. Look for a close match here but I give Rudeboy the slightest edge even though MKG is seeded higher.

Rudeboy: 51/49

Beans vs Potatosacklegend
I know beans is solid, I don't know potato. Gotta go with beans but I'm open to the possibility of being surprised.

Beans:70/30

get it? cause it's your time...?

fuck you guys

WTFS
Wtf @ Me back into modding and writing a mag all in one night
Wtf @ Everything about the muzzle
Wtf @ Gamble vs R!can actually happening during the last newb tourney. That's a LOT to live up to guys don't disappoint
Wtf @Objective hating people taking pictures of their food
Wtf @ NO ONE VOTING ON THE TAG TOURNEY (me included) GO VOTE ON IT GUYS
Wtf @ Fred Jackson's career outlasting Ray Rice's
Wtf @ me running out of wtfs. I'm getting old

Outro

Alright, everyone's signed in so far and that's dope. I look forward to all these battles we're going to have and if you have any questions/want advice/whatever please feel free to PM me for help. Looking forward to the next mag which will be full of stuff from this round. Make this a dope one guys.