View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 02:42 AM   #345
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Vulcan Flames....

I ate two thousands flames on the sound terrain; sire is dire; oceans' of fire; oceans' of rageous; oceans' of flames; oceans' of sentiment; the sire is higher!
I am oceans' of fire; oceans' of rage; oceans' of rage; I'm a dragon fighting with a snake who breathes flames; I fought 'FIRE WITH FIRE'!

I'm a vortex twister; soaked in fangs! Hope is pain! I am hopeless rain on burning green terrain! I'm insane! Novacane!
I'm the astonishing raptor rapture from the tornadoes with dope and range! I killed 6 zillion lizards from the nether dimension with vulcan rage!

I'm a cordless mouse hooked to a computer; I found snakes on airplanes with insane hexes and vexes! I'm a devil, who's hornless!
I'm remorseless with fiery sources! Your 'TWISTER WAS TIGHT' till' I 'HAD a COW' in the vortex!

I have a sound mind! It's mouse time! I'm the sound shrine with compound lines and 'POUND LINES'!
I have 'POUND RHYMES'! I'm 'MILIKING THE COWS' and I made a 'COW KITE'!!