View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 07:08 PM   #43
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krucial Th1rt3en View Post
this site is already wierd lmao
show me yall pics so i can roast u back. or do u not have one? like every other insecure faggot on battle forums lmao
Just search for the roasts, mostly everyone here has been through it and I think everyone has posted their picture at one time or another. They're dope af but most are weak and just leaves because they can't stand the heat. That's why I'm kinda sick of seeing this shit happening before people even get a chance to understand at least a tiny bit of the way we fuck around with each other here. So it's not like I'm against it either but I feel a certain balance would be nice too as at this point it serves no other purpose than molding the community into one certain type of humor and personality, there'll be less variety and so on if it happens too fast. At least if people have been here for a minute it's easier to just give a fuck about the disc board and stick to the tourneys instead, before we've gotten to that point they'll just leave and we'll end up battling each other 24/7 again leaving no room for new people to writing to improve or members from other sites to participate in whatever and see how this site works in practice realizing hate and/or sarcasm doesn't translate to who is voting for who, that we're real like that.

Yeah, I fucked with this roast and broke the golden rule but I know exactly what I'm doing so I hope all y'all put what I said above into account. For anyone saying I'm a white knight or weak or whatever, cool, I can see why and it's not like I won't go in either if there's a purpose for it. Haven't seen Gina around for a minute for example. That said, I genuinely mean what I say and I don't give a fuck how any of you takes it or think about me, so keep it up if it gets your juices going.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 01-16-2018 at 07:34 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote