View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 11:04 PM   #14
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Consensus

Mucho props to Seth for actually rhyming more. It’s nice when people listen to critique.

Really it felt like anytime Seth queued up a good burn/flip Dave was waiting in the parking lot for it with a crowbar and a crazy look on his face.

Dave won he’s the most dangerous guy in this

each time you thought one guy was pulling ahead the other retorted and turned the tables. I think if I had to lean one way I’d lean towards Seth he just got the better of a few exchanges including the horn piece.

Rusty did a good job trimming his bars on the wording side, which has been a problem for him in weeks past.

Easily a contender for battle of the week, and it should be pointed out that Seth has been featured in each of the previous two. This was extremely close and it came down to two slight misses from Seth, the Renly and the 'cruz toward' bars that gave Dave enough of an advantage to claim the win.

Verdict

4 judges thought Dave barely came out on top while 1 thought Seth did enough to take it.

4-1 Dave wins