- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
lars is hereditary dope or what

im trying to get into "horror" movies. nothing else interests me movie wise because TV series ruined the 1 hour 30 minute format of storytelling

but i think it works well with horror
Have you ever seen The VVitch?

I mean, I've seen my fair share of world horror so in my eyes it's a pretty generic, arthouse style horror that we've seen a dozen times over the last couple of years. Its not bad, but its certainly gonna be killed by the hype, which is a shame.

I'm sure people will like it, its very much like The VVitch, and I had similar problems with that. Also, the worst place to watch films like this is at the cinema. This is definitely a watch at home in the dark kind of movie.

Is it the new Exorcist? It's closer to Exorcist 3. and exorcist 3 is a good movie but I mean that more in the sense of it lifts a scene straight from it

I think you'll enjoy it though. Give it a watch.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote