Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
I said they all had good AND bad things to say. That's the difference.
But again, their tolerance for mediocre rapping is much higher since they don't hear much of it. There's a lot of dudes from my town that suck and get props from other local dudes cus it's just a support system and anything that isn't completely tasteless is dope to them. But they don't get any love or play outside of this town, despite trying, so the universe is saying no to them lol.

It's not that you can't flow, you just flow like anyone else could. You're on beat, but it's just eh. Recording quality is good, but so is everyone's in 2018.

you're good at beats, why not open your eyes to that and stick to producing? why continue doing something that doesn't work?
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote