Old 05-01-2020, 02:26 PM   #12
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

I pictured Chaps. Cowboy Boots. A Sheriff's Badge & a Hat.
Figured u'd be Ranch Dressing, but showed up lookin' like u just drank a gallon of THAT.

funny, original. A little shy of a haymaker in the complexity category but not much to criticize. 8.5 / 10

A talentless hack, but claim ur Top Tier. S'why we know ur a joke.
This pic's the ONLY proof you got a Dirty Pen & were ever Close to a GOAT.

I like this, the general ideas aren't cutting edge but it's a super relevant use of the personal and well executed. 8.5/10

Shit's the Last Straw. I'm some1 u've always failed to eclipse.
&that's the closest you'll ever come to a Haymaker, so either Bail or get Pitched.

This is a good example of taking a decent concept and making it dope with great execution and wording. 8.5/10

Don't pass that name down to ur son. Bet the boy'll be bitter.
When he finds out Dad's 45 y/o & all he managed to Destroy was his Liver.

Kinda funny, but on the simplistic side and not quite up to the level of your last 3 bars. 7/10

Shit's beyond sad. Ur clearly needin' help, son.
Cuz while Jr. was 'Taking his First Steps'.. U were barely stumblin' thru ur 12th one.

Cool personal, just not striking me as overtly original or complex. 7.5/10

Ur house's the real Pig Sty. Disgusting. That shit's never clean.
Ironic, that's easilyyy the only Stable Environment your kid's ever seen.

Lol this is simple but I like it 8/10

Got CPS sending threats @ this moron.
When ppl said 'Hold Onto Ur Youth', they didn't mean post a pic on a text battle forum.

Solid. 8/10

Grow Up. Cigarettes, Schlitz & arthritis nearly crippled this prick.
That Elbow's got a Ballpoint the coroner can use 2sign ur Death Certificate w/.

Good use of the picture, again a bit on the simplistic side but good wording. Think you could've added some more to it, though. 8/10

64 / 80 -> 80%

while u snuggle, I assume the photographer was actually crying
since he could see Ariel laying 25 feet from you two actively dying

lol this is a funny observation of the background but I just don't feel like it's direct enough as a diss. 7/10

for people not seeing it, he's referring to the blurry image at the top left of the picture that looks kinda like a green mermaid tail and red hair

man, but what bliss have u got? Did u ever kiss her or not?
that space between u foreshadowing ur future...a fist to the jaw

this was dope as fuck imo. It's just something I wouldn't have seen in the photo without the bar and I doubt I ever would've come up with. Wording could be a bit harsher, but I like this. 9/10

u know that girl fucks loads.. I mean sure, let’s call that tat celtic...
but the hairs coming off the back of her head literally spell “dick”

lol man you're way too into these weird observational lines. I'll be honest, I can't see this one. I can see a "d" and a couple areas that might be perceived as a "k" but I think this was a bitch of a stretch. 6/10

who u trying to fool w/that fade? bro, up it to like a four on those clippers
those three buttons are the only thing saving u from being the whitest thing in this picture

kinda funny but also a bit simplistic. 7.5/10

from tinder match to drywall patch...& still nothing’s different
unexpected waves stay the only way that neigh gets a bitch wet

clever, I just thin the wording could've been done better. 8/10

it’s clear by her touch she’d do anything that u told her to
and at the root of it all I’m like she couldn’t get hers done for the photo shoot???

this also falls into the simplistic category for me, I think you could've done more with this to make it hit harder. 8/10

this has got me all fucked up tho.... cuz it is an amazing thing...
how u have girlier lips than she does? Maybe he’s born with it, maybe it’s neigh’s a queen?

Nah I wasn't really feeling this. It would've landed if "neigh's a queen" was a homophone for maybelline 7/10

is this a wedding or engagement? What’s the cause of all this merriment?
des is not sure witcher doing. But at least now we all know where Ciri went

I'll be honest, I haven't seen the witcher so this line's a little over my head. I get the witcher wp and that ciri is a character from the show, but based on the wording, it's unlikely this would've changed the outcome of my vote. 7/10.

59.5/80 -> 74.4%

des had lotb for me with fist to the jaw, but I think neighbor was overall more consistent and he really came out of the gate swinging with his first 3 bars. Dope battle from both sides

overall mvgt Neighbor

Last edited by Answer; 05-01-2020 at 02:30 PM.