View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 11:35 PM   #226
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
so after ohio's 100k estimated infected however many weeks ago, the death numbers so far are astonishing

Yeah man whats much more concerning about this is our government, and citizens reactions to it. Rather than the actual threat of mass death... I'm not worried about that, more worried about how we've reacted to a tiny possibility of it.

This is WAY blown out of proportion. I live in a college town in Michigan, the college got shut down on monday, my daughters school got shut down on monday... a long with of course all K-12 public schools in the entire state.

At the grocery stores here people are coming out with massive amounts of toilet paper, the bread aisle that would normally have I dunno like 300 loafs or whatever maybe more, have like 20 loafs or random shit. The meat is all picked through and crazy, like I bought some hamburger and chicken breasts a few days ago, but there was basically nothing left.

People are going way way way too far with this. And its partially from the government freaking out and going to far, then the news media who everyone who watches it goes way to far.

Next thing you know everything will be normal and you'll have to go into your to clean your ass out after you take a shit when everything is normal. Haha. I'm all good with that people would smell better anyway.

Last edited by Ouch; 03-18-2020 at 11:37 PM.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote