View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 03:46 AM   #55
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
I'm so petty

yes.

so 'more than you care to realize' was a generalization?

yes.

I just know what the word means lol... It's a 'big' enough word for you to misuse and there's no ambiguity in this one

no ambiguity. it makes sense. im right. youre wrong.

"Using big words to look smart"

never assumed you care, just addressing your point

so i can go through the trouble of trying to look smart to someone...whilst simultaneously not care what that person thinks? yeah that makes sense dont it? you dunce

I don't think you necessarily think that, but when you get all high and mighty it comes with some vocabulary that's a hair challenging for you

lol but youre the one struggling here. & your idea of high and mighty might come with a large vocabulary and trying to look smart. not mine .

I just said you were running that little shtick... It's a forum dude. Most of us just talk like human beings. Nice touch sticking to your guns on 'quantify'

talking like "human beings" means what exactly? pretty broad scope.

& still cant quantify a nigga not having a shtick. like its legit beyond your imagination.

I said it was the type of shit we did in 2013. Didn't go out of my way to say anything about you

you said it direct response to me calling you dull. also, not everyone is running a diary of what gets said on netcees you dunce.

Just wanted to sign off with some other shit
what a "sign off" lol jeez
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote