View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 11:18 AM   #33
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged View Post
difference...how i talk and act is not dependent on who is in front of me, but who i am. meditate on the word authenticity for a while you hoe

but kindly, remind me of the level of absolute apex pussy im dealing with here though since you mentioned age & social media messing with heads...are you not the same dude who cried tears of hurt, anguish & sorrow when geno kicked him out of his super illustrious internet forum text rap crew?

if i am mistaken, my sincere apologies bruddah.

edit - bonus point for you nigga. you write full blown diary entries on here with a regularity like you saying something lool you need to be on social media so niggas can limit your post lengths you hoesenberg
+1 point for authenticity, you're not wrong there. In my experience it depends on the girl tho, I mean, a lot is in it for the chase and this kinda shit is part of it. Towards most girls I act like I'd to anyone else and speak my mind straight up, depends if they are trying to fuck with my head or not. On here I just say whatever, most is bs with a teaspoon truth, other times im giving my unfiltered thoughts like now. you should usually be able to tell the difference if you got at least a tiny bit of EQ.

The stuff with ATR/Geno is related to mental illness and I've been upfront about that part and do realize the way I acted was way overboard and messed up, I have refleced upon it a lot afterwards. That's what moderate-heavy depression and/or anxiety can do to you. I got a personality disorder to top it off and the shit that went on then was right in the middle of other irl shit that was going on, it was kinda the only positive thing that I had going for me back then as it motivated me to write and improve while feeling apathetic ti everything else as bad as it could get. Bad timing + seeing a shimmer of light in the void only to lose it again along with the focus on your own sanity is fucked up shit. Don't expect you to understand or other people in general to see or understand that part tho, if you do you do, if you don't I'm hapoy for you.

I don't need social media, in fact I cut most of it out the past few years. I barely use messenger/ig, ain't even on snapchat or similar anymore and can take weeks before I see messages unless sent to my phone, I barely post on ncs. I probably got more friends, network, and shit like that going for me than a lot on here. That ain't it, I have a few friends that I write a lot with and get similar responses in return, people are different. I rarely change how I do things based on other peoples opinions tho. I also don't expect people to read, or crave that y'all do. I am me and nothing is gonna change that unless you close, you certainly ain't. Your words don't even affect me other than wanting to tell you whats what, and that says a lot about how I view you and most on here lol. The reason I reactes in Genos shit was cus I thought he was real in general when it came down it at a time I was at a low point in my life, it happens. He just ain't that kinda guy and that's ok, I could have handled it better but oh well.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 08-13-2019 at 11:37 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote